At MartinCo we are one of a select few firms nationwide that are recognised specialists in Self Managed Superannuation Funds, holding the CA SMSF Specialist designation.
We can provide a full service SMSF offering which may include:
- Advice on, and setting up of a SMSF – ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and legislation.
- Management of your SMSF – completing the accounting, taxation and reporting requirements as well as investing.
- Audit of your SMSF – our audit team is independent of our management team and can fulfil your annual audit obligations for your SMSF. Read more about Audits here >
- Financial advice – our taxation and financial advice experts work together to minimise taxation and provide financial advice that will maximise your wealth and suit the needs of you and your family. (Link to financial planning section)
A SMSF can provide a much wider range of investment and wealth protection opportunities than a standard industry or retail fund. You may be interested in:
- Investing in property – even if you don’t have enough funds to make an outright purchase, contact us to discuss the possibility of borrowing money through your SMSF.
- Protecting yourself & your family – through insurance held by and paid for by your superannuation fund, you can protect the futures of your loved ones.
- Taking control of your investments – many industry & retail funds have underperformed their members expectations. We will work with you to invest your superannuation in investments that build your wealth for your future.
- Asset protection – talk to our experts to protect your assets from creditors and business risk.
- Wealth transfer – a SMSF can be an effective means of transferring assets between generations of your family.