We live in a computerised age where technology enables us to enhance a wide variety of business processes. Using software and hardware effectively can provide enormous benefit to your business.
Here at MartinCo we have embraced computerised systems & cloud technology, ensuring our experienced, trained professionals can:
- Discuss the best system to further your business
- Recommend and configure software to suit your purposes
- Recommend processes to make your computer system more secure
- Suggest accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Train clients to be self-sufficient users of a range of software applications
Our staff are both MYOB & Xero Certified Advisors.
In today’s world, businesses require accounting software that connects you with your numbers, your business and your advisors at anytime, anywhere, from any device.
The main benefits of using a cloud based accounting system such as Xero or MYOB are:
- Collaborate in the cloud – once access is provided, business owners, advisors, bookkeepers and accountants can log in and advise your business using live, up-to-date data.
- Mobile access – access your accounts, check balances, upload receipts and invoice customers from your smartphone or tablet.
- Reconcile from anywhere – your bank statements are imported into the software securely each day making the task of reconciliation a breeze.
- Pain free payroll – with an integrated payroll system, there is no longer a need to spend hours on manual payroll processing. Superannuation and tax updates can also be automated, along with tracking of payroll and leave entitlements.
- Invoicing helps you get paid faster – login and send an invoice the minute a job is done. You can receive notifications when your customer opens the invoice and they can pay you online right away.