At MartinCo, we will help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business and explain to you the differences between each – sole trader, partnership, company or trust.
Once a suitable structure has been decided upon, we will work with you to:
- Ensure that your business name is available and complete required registrations
- Establish your entity structure legally and complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Register for an Australian Business Number (ABN) and Tax File Number (TFN) with the ATO
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and prepare the necessary proposals
- Advise on a suitable accounting recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements. Visit Cloud Accounting page here >